Sunday, 1 November 2015

Half Term Hi Jinx

I've been neglecting the blog lately, having been seduced by Facebook, so here's a quick round up of what we've been up to in half term.

While hubby ate chocolate in Berlin we went in search of Mr Darcy at Lyme Park:


Had afternoon tea at Slattery's Patisserie and Chocolaterie:



Went for a walk and a picnic in Macclesfield Forest:



 I sang in a concert at the Bridgewater Hall
(this is my view when seated):
 

I've made a lot of pumpkin cake, had the first meeting of a book club my friends and I have founded (one in which we give ourselves plenty of time to read the book!) and I've done a couple of other things that will appear in the next two posts.........


1 comment:

Maggie May said...

What a wonderful view you had while singing in that hall. Its an awesome building.
Maggie x