However, there is one area where I stand firm.
I do my side, he does his.
They are all written clearly in green ink on the family calendar in the kitchen.
Today, hubby said:
"Oh, it's Gary's birthday tomorrow and I've not sent his card"
It's been visible on the calendar since 1 June!
In that time I've:
- sent my brother and his wife an anniversary card
- bought my mum's birthday card and present
- sorted out my dad's fathers' day card and present
- sorted out hubby's fathers' day card and present
- bought card and present for daughter's friend's birthday
- bought presents for hubby's birthday from me and from Izzy
and he hasn't managed to post one card!
(There are several to choose from in a box in the study, where stamps can also be found)
GET WITH THE PROGRAMME!!