Friday, 10 April 2015

Guess What I Did Today

Today I used my Christmas present from hubby.

Guess what it was.

Here's a clue, this is what I unwrapped on Christmas Day:

Still not got it?

Well, that Lego Minifigure is supposed to be me doing this:

Yes, he booked me and Izzy  a "Woodland Glide" experience with Cheshire Segway.

After a quick practice on the training track, we headed off into the woods:


 


Best of all, he didn't just book it for us; see that couple behind me?  

It's my mum and dad!

How game are they?

9 comments:

K Ville said...

Dad doesn't look quite so impressed as mum!!!

ADDY said...

Gosh they're braver than me! Y'all look like you're having great fun.

Working Mum said...

K Ville - you can't tell there, but my dad loved it! He kept showing off doing tricks!

Addy - yep, they amazed me, even my mum went over the see-saw on it saying "I'm no wimp"!

Linda Metcalf said...

That is an exceptional gift. Nothing run of the mill about it!

Suburbia said...

looks great fun!

Maggie May said...

Wow! I don't think I'd have coped with that but you all looked like you were having a lovely time.
Maggie x

Sarah said...

That is a cool, thoughtful pressie. Well done that man! :)

Muddling Along said...

Was it really hard to do? Looks cool but suspect not for the less coordinated amongst us

Working Mum said...

Muddling Along - it was really easy, you just move your weight forwards and backwards to move and tilt the handle left and right to turn. We got the hang of it in about two minutes. Even my mum, who can't ride a bike!