Monday, 23 December 2013

Spin Daughter

Today daughter wrote her letter to Father Christmas.  She sat with paper and pencil trying to start when she suddenly said,

"I don't know what to put"

"Well, " I said, "Father Christmas wants to know that you've been good, so why don't you tell him that you've done your piano practice without moaning?"

"I haven't", she said.

"Well, how about you've helped mummy with the housework?"

"I haven't"

"Well, it sounds like Father Christmas won't be bringing you any presents"

She sat and thought for a minute, then she wrote

"Dear Father Christmas

I hope I have been good, if I have, I would like............."

That girl is going to be a politican!

5 comments:

ADDY said...

Maybe you should give her a vacuum cleaner ;)

Janie said...

Where are you? I miss your blog posts :-(

Working Mum said...

Hi Janie

Still here, but don't feel like blogging again yet. May start again soon when I feel more positive about things.

WM

Suburbia said...

Hope you're ok?

Working Mum said...

Hi Suburbia

Yes, fine, just had a pretty rubbish term and didn't feel like blogging. Will return soon.

WM