So that's half term nearly over.
I'm about to enter the long, dark tunnel of the second half of term.
Parents' Evenings, Open Days, exams, reports, rehearsals and concerts mean that I have very little time in the next six weeks to get ready for Christmas.
Add to that hubby going to Qatar for a week in December (don't mention Qatar) in a week when I have two concerts and you see the problem.
So, I have been getting ahead.
This week I have:
- made my Christmas cake
- bought all my Christmas cards, wrapping paper, gift tags and ribbon
- written half of my Christmas cards
- done half of my Christmas shopping
- wrapped and written presents and cards to be sent abroad
- decorated and filled 10 jam jars for daughter's class stall at School Christmas Fair
- bought and wrapped presents for the Toy Service at Church
- boought and wrapped presents for the Salvation Army at school
- bought chocolate for the School and Church Christmas Fairs' chocolate tombolas
- bought bottles for the School Christmas Fair bottle tombola
Bring on November and December!