Saturday, 2 November 2013

Getting Ahead

So that's half term nearly over.

 I'm about to enter the long, dark tunnel of the second half of term.  

Parents' Evenings, Open Days, exams, reports, rehearsals and concerts mean that I have very little time in the next six weeks to get ready for Christmas.

Add to that hubby going to Qatar for a week in December (don't mention Qatar) in a week when I have two concerts and you see the problem.

So, I have been getting ahead.

This week I have:
  • made my Christmas cake
  • bought all my Christmas cards, wrapping paper, gift tags and ribbon
  • written half of my Christmas cards
  • done half of my Christmas shopping
  • wrapped and written presents and cards to be sent abroad
  • decorated and filled 10 jam jars for daughter's class stall at School Christmas Fair
  • bought and wrapped presents for the Toy Service at Church
  • boought and wrapped presents for the Salvation Army at school
  • bought chocolate for the School and Church Christmas Fairs' chocolate tombolas
  • bought bottles for the School Christmas Fair bottle tombola

 Bring on November and December!




No comments: