Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Confidence in Abundance

I've often said that daughter is not lacking in self esteem and it was certainly thus last week:

Last Wednesday daughter took her first ever public exam; ABRSM Grade 1 Music Theory.

I took her to the exam centre and furnished her with the requisite plastic bag filled with pencils, a rubber and her candidate label.  I think I was more nervous than her!  After depositing her in the exam hall, I went into another room and worried for 40 mins.

Eventually she came out.

"How did it go?"  I asked.

"Great!" she said, "All the questions were ones I like.  I think I've got at least 90%"

We'll see!


3 comments:

Lorraine The Party Times said...

love it!

Crystal Jigsaw said...

That's brilliant; I'm sure she'll have done just fine. We do worry more don't we, probably because we've been through exams ourselves and know how daunting they can be!

CJ x

Polly said...

I love her confidence. I hope she gets 100!