Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Nutters, both of us.

Seems that we have a difficult time ahead of us in the Working Mum house.  I can't say too much at the moment, but don't worry, Mr WM and I are not splitting up.  We're far too stubborn for that!

In fact, we're celebrating our 19th Anniversary this weekend with a trip to "Nutters".

"How appropriate", I can hear you thinking!

You see, Nutters is the restaurant owned by chef, Andrew Nutter, and I've wanted to go there for ages.  This weekend daughter is away at grandma and grandad's and we have the chance to go out together so we've taken the opportunity to have a really grown up meal out.

Mind you, I think "nutters" is appropriate as we spent our actual anniversary chasing each other around the bedroom.................

..................... trying to kill a mosquito!


4 comments:

ADDY said...

Daughter's away and you're chasing mosquitos? !!!

Maggie May said...

Congratulations!!! If the was a *Nutters* in Bristol, I would be very much at home there!
Maggier X

Nuts in May

Sue said...

happy anniversary! hope u guys have a great trip

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Haven't visited for a while but I'm so glad to read about you nutters, lol. Hope everything's okay.

CJ x