Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Spring Cupcakes

A while ago our Head of Food Technology asked me if I would do a cupcake decorating demonstration again for our hardworking year 11 Food Tech pupils.

As if I hadn't go enough on my plate (excuse the pun) I agreed to do some Spring/Easter cupcakes with them.

So I spent a Sunday baking cakes for them to decorate, made a few as demonstration cakes, wrote an information sheets for them and hauled my equipment into school.

Here are my cakes:




And after 30mins tuition from me here are theirs:


Not bad, eh?

7 comments:

Kelloggsville said...

Can you do that for me too please?!

ADDY said...

You are obviously a good role model and teacher - both pupils' and daughter's efforts are amazing.

Polly said...

Not bad at all!

Expat mum said...

From a complete dud at baking - they're lovely, not just "not bad".

Pink Fairy Vicky said...

Lovely cakes, both yours and theirs. Well Done!!!

scrappysue said...

they must have a great teacher coz they look pretty damned good!!!

Suburbia said...

They look fab!