Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Ideas above my station?

I thought that I lived in a nice little middle class bit of suburbia. You know, lots of three bed semis and four bed detached with nice gardens. Neighbours who say hello, take your parcels in for you when you're at work, look after your house when you are on holiday, that sort of thing.

Well, today all that was shattered.

I came home from the garden centre (see? how middle class is that?) and saw a TV company trailer and some scaffolding on the green outside my house. The lovely green with the brook running through it where children play and neighbours walk their dogs.

Being the curious type, I walked over the bridge to see what was going on.

They were only filming an episode of "Shameless"!!!

7 comments:

It's a Mummys Life said...

Goodness me I bet those curtains were twitching! Could at least have been Midsomer Murders or something suitably middle class ;)

Suburbia said...

Hee hee
Brilliant!

libby said...

Maybe it was going to be a dream sequence?

Working Mum said...

Libby - I like your spin!

SMS said...

I suspect you didn't offer to be an 'extra' for the day!

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Does that mean you're on the telly? You sound awfully excited, lol.

CJ x

Working Mum said...

CJ - see SMS's comment!!