Monday, 14 November 2011

Ghost of Christmas Present

Saturday night I was sitting on the sofa next to husband who was watching some programme about people who can't sing. I was playing with my i-touch.


"Oooo!" I said, "Michael Buble has a Christmas album out!"

(I love cheesy Christmas songs)


"Yes" said husband, "it was on the radio"


"I've got enough money on i-tunes" I said, "I'll have that!"


and proceeded to download it.

Fast forward to Sunday night - I am sitting on the sofa next to my husband who is watching some programme about people who don't like heights jumping out of helicopters.


Suddenly, husband says:


"What would you like for Christmas?"


"I don't know really, maybe Will Young's new CD?"


"Michael Buble has a Christmas album out, would you like that?"


"WERE YOU SITTING NEXT TO ME LAST NIGHT?!"

3 comments:

Tawny said...

MEN!!!

ADDY said...

Maybe he didn't hear because of all the awful singing on the programme! Lol.

Crystal Jigsaw said...

LOL, so funny! This is soooo typical!!

CJ xx