Sunday, 4 September 2011

Back to School

Tomorrow I go back to work after my lovely, long summer holiday.

Half way through the summer holiday I started to worry about going back to work, about jumping on the hamster wheel, teaching 130 teenagers a day, suffering from stress and generally being exhuasted all the time.

However, now, I'm ready.

I'm more than ready, I need to go back to work.

How do I know?

Well, I've started watching daytime TV.

I'm addicted to "Come Dine with Me", I'm trying to think of answers on "Pointless" and I'm on the verge of watching "Loose Women".

Help!

I definitely need to use my brain again!

8 comments:

Kelloggsville said...

yep - I've went back to work when I could have stayed on the sick because I was actually enjoying Judge Judy ! The thought of being 'long term unemployed' scares the heebie jeebies out of me. Presumably SAHMs dont actually have time to watch day time tv. Come Dine with Me is a classic though, maybe just a few more days ..... have a great time at work :)

BNM said...

All is not lost - at least you haven't started watching Jeremy Kyle!

BNM

Adventures of a Working Mum said...

Definitely time to go back!! Hope your first day goes ok, x

Suburbia said...

Glad you are 'ready'! Me too as it happens, I wonder how long it will be before we've used up all our newly found energy?!!!

Maggie May said...

Ah yes.... that hamster wheel. Seems very strange to me that I am now not on it!
Don't think I would have been able to keep chasing on..... though I do miss the extra stress in my life!

Hope the wheel tuns smoothly!
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Kerri @ baby monitors online said...

Definitely nice to get some time off, but I agree that we do tend to get bored after a while of sitting at home.

I hope your first day back went well! :)

Anonymous said...

so how is it being back!?!

Working Mum said...

Anonymous - I think the fact that I haven't even looked at my blog for over a week tells you how busy I've been!!