Thursday, 16 June 2011

In which I look for the silver lining

It's been a bit of a week.

Short story - slight car crash on Sunday (husband's fault, no one hurt, two cars a bit crumpled), lots of hassle, lots of driving hubby to work at 7am and many hundreds of pounds worse off (mainly due to finding out hubby had points on licence which I hadn't told insurance company, because I didn't know, so they've bumped up our premiums by £250, trebled the excess from £125 to £375 and charged two admin fees of £15!)

Well, at least I've got something to look forward to this weekend.

Guess where I'm going.......






Clue: I'm going to see John and Gregg



7 comments:

auntiegwen said...

So sorry to hear about the car but relieved no one was hurt. I have to admit (in a very shamefaced way) I have no idea who John and Greg are. I know, what can I say?, I don't get out much

Jen said...

Glad all are ok but indeed, what a week!

I'm going to guess you're going to a Masterchef show?

Alcoholic Daze (ADDY) said...

Have to admit to
1. being utterly surprised hubby didn't tell you about the points on licence - not exactly something you would forget; and
2. not having a clue who John or Greg are (except my Greg of course and I doubt, you'd be able to see him!)

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Eeek, car crashes are always expensive and this one doesn't sound any different! Glad no one was hurt.

CJ xx

p.s. I'm just wondering here, John and Greg, Masterchef???

Maggie May said...

I don't know who John & Greg are..... ! Maybe they are very young. I will Google them now.
Mmmmmh! Got some funny answers..... but one strike mentioned a chef!!!!! That sounds right!

Sorry to hear about the crash.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

lynz said...

are you going to go to the masterchef auditions?

Yay!

Polly said...

Oh no. Glad to hear that everyone is ok though.