Friday, 17 June 2011

Food, Glorious Food

Yes, well done to those who guessed Masterchef.


I'm going to the Good Food Show!
(with tickets to see Masterchef in the kitchen theatre)


Being an almost lifelong subscriber to Good Food Magazine I've always wanted to go, but the show was always in November which is the busiest time of year for me, so I've never managed to go.

Funnily enough, daughter has been. Our fabulous childminder took her. I was so jealous.

Now they have a Summer Good Food Show and a while back an old friend of mine,"old" as in I've known her since we were 10, not that she is old, asked me if I wanted to go.

I was super stressed out at the time and couldn't think about it, so I said "Yes, if you organise it" and organise it she did!

So I'm off to my mum and dad's tonight for a quiet night's sleep (no snoring) and she's picking me up in the morning.

We've got tickets to see John Torode and Gregg Wallace of Masterchef and I'm going to stuff myself with samples, buy lots of goodies and generally indulge my love of food!


I'll let you know how I get on.

1 comment:

Polly said...

It sounds positively fabulous. We thought we would be in Melbourne this year for our Good Food Show but it all fell through *sigh* such is life. I hope that you have a brilliant time.