Friday, 18 March 2011

Things about me

The inspiring Studentmum, who amazes me with her determination, drive and perseverance in pursuing her Master's degree, has given me an award:

Now I have to share 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 15 bloggers.

Well now, seven things, hmmmmmm............

What don't you already know after three years of blogging?

You know about my obsession with height order books on bookcases, that I can recite the alphabet backwards, I've sung with Jose Carreras and Pavarotti, I've paddled a canoe on the Amazon and I can ring church bells.

Not a lot left.


So, scraping the barrel, here goes:
  1. I have a phobia of frogs.
  2. I can't bear beetroot. Or liver.
  3. I have no sense of direction.
  4. I'm allergic to cats and pollen.
  5. I love fine china plates and crystal glasses (my mum says I was born to be a lady!)
  6. My favourite composer is Mozart (although I can't listen to the Flute and Harp Concerto anymore since it was the soundtrack to my 20 hour labour)
  7. I never empty bins (drives husband insane, but I just don't do it, don't know why)

Now, I'm notoriously bad at passing on awards, so I'll just say the first fifteen bloggers to comment who wish to take up the meme can have the award.

3 comments:

The mum of all trades said...

I am loving your blog, plenty of entertaining reading material!

Maggie May said...

I share your hatred of liver.... definitely!
It is difficult to think of things that are new after three years & I have done this several times so won't take up your challenge.
Well you are obviously too much of a lady to be emptying bins! However, if you had no one else to do it, then you'd have to put up with a pong! LOL!
Lots of interesting things in that list.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Working Mum said...

Mum of all trades - thank you, glad you enjoy it.

Maggie - I'd never thought of the bin thing like that, now it makes sense!