Sunday, 6 March 2011

Survived

So I survived the week.

A week of Inset, Inspectors and yet another Parents' Evening.

I managed to stay alert and look like this:

Meez 3D avatar avatars games



Mainly because when I got home I looked like this:


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Oh, okay, more like this:

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

This weekend was a whirl of catching up on housework, catching up on schoolwork and taking daughter to parties, swimming and riding.

I am worn out.

So tonight I am going to look like this:

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Just me, a "Madmen" DVD and a bar of Green and Blacks.

Bliss!

6 comments:

Jen said...

sounds like a plan to me!

Maggie May said...

Well done. You deserve a chilled out evening.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Kelloggsville said...

I too am having a Sunday evening soiree with a touch of the brown stuff after a week to forgot and a hard weekend!

Kirsty said...

Well done for surviving. Chilling sounds like the best plan.

libby said...

I remember those busy times..but they don't last forever and sometimes I'd quite like to have to do some mums taxi runs!

Cam - Bibs and Baubles said...

too funny! i really like your blog.