Saturday, 19 February 2011

Which do you want first? The good news or the bad news

Bad news: Hamster had to be put down today.

Good news: Daughter has seen another one she wants.

Bad news: The car I saw in a garage yesterday has been sold

Good news: They have a similar one coming in

Bad news: Laptop broken

Good news: Repair covered by insurance

Bad news: They are keeping my laptop for 10 days to fix it!!

Good news: I might get some housework done without t'internet to distract me!

See you in 10 days!

9 comments:

Alcoholic Daze (ADDY) said...

Every cloud has a silver lining........... enjoy the housework :(

Polly said...

Oh no, come back soon.

gigi said...

True that!

libby said...

So on balance all is well then? good......

Maggie May said...

Life is all about swings and roundabouts, isn't it?
Hope you get through the next 10 days without too much trouble!
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Fi from Four Paws and Whiskers said...

10 days.... I feel withdrawal signs for you. I have an iPhone and can at least post and read
Have a nice break
:)

Helen Conway said...

Good news: I am glad I met Indiana Nibbles while I had the chance. (What happened? He looked pretty lively to me!)

Bad news: I don't beleive you about the housework. I know you love your internet activated I-Touch!

Working Mum said...

Helen - Indiana had a tumor. He cost me ten times his original cost in Vet bills before the Vet decided enough was enough! Yes, the i-touch is very much in use whilst my laptop is away, but unfortunately, can't comment or post on it, have sneakily stolen husband's laptop this morning while he plays on the Wii.

Suburbia said...

Very positive!