I have my laptop back and it's intact!!
Have laptop, will blog!
I'm afraid I won't be wading through the 607 unread posts in my google reader, but I will get round to visiting you all eventually.
So, on with the blog......
Half Term was busy as usual so I'll just give the highlights:
- daughter got new hamster, "Nibbles"
- I got a new bike! Love it!
- I got a new car!!! "Persephone Polo"
- We went for a walk around Alderley Edge to look for wizards and witches
- Endured lunch with MIL (precisely 11 minutes before she began to be depressing and talk about illness and death) but the food was good
- We went for a bike ride on our bikes. I love my new bike! Why did I wait so long to get a new one?
- I baked lots of bread (inspired by Lorraine Pascale)
- Bought some of these:
- and some of these:
for my neice, nephew and goddaughter.
(Now feeling very smug about getting ahead for Easter)
- I watched "Avatar" (bit disappointing, must have been great in 3-D on cinema, not so impressive on a little portable TV in my bedroom)
- I watched "Coco avant Chanel" (Very disappointing; didn't really go into any depth about her life except her ability to sleep with men for self gain)
- Reread two "Lucia" books by E F Benson; I'd forgotten how good they are.
- Booked daughter's birthday party at pony riding centre again. If it ain't broke........
- Made some biscuits:
Guess who chose the design?
Now it's back to work and "hello inspectors"!