Sunday, 30 January 2011

Just when you think life couldn't get any busier.......

I seem to have been my usual busy self since Christmas and now it's all catching up with me. Too many evenings out, too much housework and definitely too much marking are taking their toll. Last night I was at a 60th birthday party wishing I was at home having a night in with a DVD and a glass of wine!

Am I getting old?

Things don't look like they are going to ease up any time soon, either.

I've got a concert next Saturday which I'm not quite ready for.

I still need childcare for the afternoon rehearsal while hubby is at City's match.

I've got another Parents' Evening tomorrow.

Oh, and just one small extra little thing to stress me out........

I somehow need to change from this:


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

to this:

Meez 3D avatar avatars games


Why?

Because we've got the inspectors in this week!

13 comments:

family Affairs said...

I know the feeling. My brain is going to blow up just thinking about what I've got to do - eg MY TAX RETURN tomorrow. Oh no. Lx

Jen said...

Ofsted? Good luck, I know that will be a stressful period.

Kelloggsville said...

isn't is about time hubby started taking daughter to the matches? Previously he had a buggy to call an excuse but now?!!! Good luck for the inspectors. "ProPlus" is all I have to say.xx

@ly said...

Your not alone. I am dealing with some stressful situations myself....an aging mother, teenage kids and a demanding boss. The list never ends. Argh. Get that glass of wine!! You will need it.

Mummy Cow said...

No! Not the dreaded ofsted? Hope it goes well.
MCx

BNM said...

I am snowed under - and the studnets are in so I have to smile!!

BNM

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Inspectors! My friend who's a teacher dreads that time of year. They are all expected to be on their absolute best behaviour. And the kids are, too.

CJ xx

libby said...

Stop, breathe, all will be well...

Lorraine The Party Times said...

Good luck!!
Sure large glass of wine will help x

Catharine Withenay said...

Oh, blimey! Good luck with the inspectors. I try to think of all this activity as keeping me young ... although I fear I am aging rapidly!

Suburbia said...

Oh no. Take care of yourself (if you have time!)

scrappysue said...

is that like an ERO report (education review office?) a lot of extra work if so! love the cupcakes btw - gorgeous as ever!

Edie Mindell said...

You are not alone. I am experiencing that too. Too much stress brought about by too much stuffs to do and attend to. Just breathe well and pray. Everything's gonna be alright.:-)