Wednesday, 22 December 2010

This Year's Christmas Cake

The Working Mum Christmas cake is a much anticipated affair in my family. My Christmas creations are now legendary. One year my mum even asked me to take my cake to her house to be the centrepiece on the table so she didn't have to make one!

I always try to make a yummy cake in October half term, then I feed it with brandy for weeks and finally, I enjoy decorating it after I've broken up for Christmas - just me, Nat King Cole on the CD player and a ton of icing sugar.

Well, this year's has now been completed; it's the first one that I've designed myself and it's very topical. However, I have been trying for three days to upload a photo of it to this post and Blogger is not playing ball! So, you'll just have to wait to see it in all its glory..............

3 comments:

Jen said...

email it to me and I can try and upload it then you can link? Just an idea

Helen Conway said...

Oh you tease you!

Working Mum said...

Jen - than you for the offer, but as you've now seen, I've managed to get it to upload.