Monday, 1 November 2010

A Pony Palace!

As promised, here are some pictures of daughter's bedroom now that I've finished decorating.

Here's the entrance:


(Notice the sign above the door? - The Princess Sleeps Here)

Now, this is the play part:


And this is the sleeping part:


I'll admit it's not quite finished, there are a couple more pictures to put up and we need to get some Trofast storage from Ikea for the rest of her stuff (I can't believe she has sooooo much stuff!), which will go here next to the wardrobe:


But I thought I'd better take the pictures before daughter moves in and it no longer looks like this:


A Pony Palace!

13 comments:

Suburbia said...

Ooooh! I remember when my Tall Girl had a room a little like that! All pink and purple, though minus horses! So lovely.

scrappysue said...

love the apron, love the cupcakes, love the pony room (can't read the sign tho!)

is live nation like fair go? i would feel jipped too!

gigi said...

How beautiful and a little girls Dream come true!

Kelloggsville said...

beautiful. well done. she must be very very happy. x

Maggie May said...

I especially love that bookcase and the ponies along the wall.
Beautiful general effect. Fit for a princess.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

compoguide26 said...

It looks really pretty! I re did my boys room at the beginnig of the year and it is all Toy Story, Star Wars, Power Rangers and transformers. I would love to do a pretty little pink room!!

libby said...

What a beautiful room...well done.
Is she happy with it?

Alcoholic Daze (ADDY) said...

Wow. It's fabulous. But if you think Izzy has a lot of stuff, you should see Kay's - it all now fills the cellar AND her room! (Like someone else said, I can't read the sign - even when I magnified it - it's too dark. Sorry)

Working Mum said...

Sorry, the sign says "The Princess Sleeps Here"!

Lorraine The Party Times said...

how beautiful - am making notes for when my toddler moves from cot to bed next year!!

Polly said...

Gorgeous!

WendyS said...

What a lovely idea and very inspiring. My little girl would like a Princess' bedroom but I didn't know where to start.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the room, I have that dolls house bookcase in daughters room, think it was from Great Little Trading Company (must have ben a flush month for me lol) Hope your daughter loves her room. I am too making notes as daughter's room is due for a revamp now that she is about to move from cot to bed. I hope she loves ponies as I did when I was a little girl. Keep up the great blog Working Mum!
Lynze