Thursday, 11 November 2010

Party Times Cupcake of the Month


Yay!


My Autumn Maple Leaf Cupcakes have been chosen as the "Cupcake of the Month" at the Party Times, the on-line party magazine from Party Pieces.

Check out the blog for lots of lovely information and tips on creating wonderful children's parties and check out Party Pieces for all things party related, especially the Christmas section. I am going to have to indulge in these holly gold lace cupcake wrappers for my Christmas cupcakes:

8 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats, they do look yum. Doesn't that make you practically royalty - Party Pieces is the business Kate Middleton "works" for.

Working Mum said...

Jen - Oooo, I didn't know that. Prince William and Prince Edward in my life; I am practically royalty!

Hullaballoo said...

Wow! That's quite an accolade. Well done you.

Lorraine The Party Times said...

Well deserved - beautiful cupcakes!!

gigi said...

Wow! Those are just beautiful!!!

scrappysue said...

congrats! they look awesome - as usual!

Alcoholic Daze (ADDY) said...

You're in the wrong profession!

mater familias said...

I'm not surprised - there's something about the autumn colours and the softness of that buttercream that really looks especially tempting even by normal cupcake standards.