Saturday, 13 November 2010

Live Nation reply

You may remember my annoyance at the disappointing time my husband had on his birthday treat from me; A Platinum Experience of A Question of Sport that turned out to be more brass than platinum. (I'm not recounting the whole story, if you missed it click here)

Anyway, I wrote my letter to Live Nation detailing my complaint and my refund requirements and sent it off.

Yesterday I received my reply and I have to say, not bad customer service from Live Nation. A personalised letter addressing each of my points after investigating them, some calculations of the refund (which I mostly agree with) and a cheque for a reasonable amount. I am happy that the matter has been resolved.

With the cheque burning a hole in my pocket I thought I would buy some tickets to something else for husband and I to go to. I knew that there was a gig coming to Manchester that I really wanted to go to and the tickets went on sale on Monday. I also knew that it was likely to have sold out in hours, but I tried.


I tried one date, sold out.


Another, sold out.


Another, sold out.


And so it went on.


Eventually, I thought I'd try one last date and guess what?


Two tickets available!


I nearly dropped my laptop.


So we're off to:




9 comments:

Jen said...

That's brill - glad it worked out for you!

Alcoholic Daze (ADDY) said...

Hey. That's good. Enjoy Peter Kay!

Crystal Jigsaw said...

I had a feeling you were talking about Peter Kay - my absolute favourite comedian. I am soooo jealous!!

CJ xx

Lorraine The Party Times said...

lucky you!

auntiegwen said...

Ooh I.m going to see him next April, I bought the tickets for Christmas presents 2009 !

MummyKimmy said...

Nice to see you got good customer service and can go to another great gig as a result - enjoy!

Ladybird World Mother said...

Fab.... I LOVE Peter Kay.

Nikkii said...

And here I thought it was going to be Take That :)

Maggie May said...

Have a great time!
So pleased at the outcome.
Maggie X

Nuts in May