Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Fertilising the Garden

Today I was checking the weather on my new Met Office Weather App (love my i-touch!).

"It's going to rain later in the week", I said.

"Where?", asked husband.

"Here, in Manchester"

"Why are you looking up the weather in Manchester, we'll be away"

"Precisely, I need to know that my garden will be watered"

"You and your garden" he said, with a hint of exasperation.

"Well, if you invested as much time and effort in it as I have, you'd worry about it" I said.

"I weeded it!", he exclaimed, "I weeded it.... I weeded it..... at Easter!"

"You weeded it once" I said.

At this point daughter turned to me and with wide eyes said,

"Daddy wee-ed in the garden?!"

5 comments:

Helen Conway said...

Funny!

Kelloggsville said...

...only to assist the composting process...honest!!

Maggie May said...

The best kind of shower of all!
Have a great holiday.

Dare I tell you that word ver: is SQUALS!
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Lot said...

Hi Working mum,
Sorry to bother you but I'm a university student doing some research for a project I've been set and I was wondering what your thoughts might be on Organic/natural skincare baby products, and if Dove were to create an All Natural Baby Skincare range, what your feelings might be towards it?

Sorry to post this as a comment, but I haven't quite figured out how to contact you directly!

Many thanks in advance!

Working Mum said...

Lot

Thank you for contacting me. You haven't left an e-mail address for me to reply, but you can contact me on my e-mail by clicking on my profile and you'll see it there on the left.

Best wishes

WM