- My personal queue threshold is 70 mins, after that I lose the will to live.
- "Test Track" is not worth queueing 2 hours for (husband got it in the neck for that one)
- To get a good spot for the Parades you need to find one an hour before a parade and guard it with your life
- Regarding the last point; if I have waited one hour for the best spot for the parade I will not let you push your child in front of mine at the last minute! I may be English, but I am not a pushover.
- To get the best spots for photos you need to be in a wheelchair and then, at the crucial moment, STAND UP to take your photos obscuring everyone else's view! Yes, really!!
- Disney World Transportation System is fab! Especially the boat into Downtown.
- You can't do two parks in one day, even though husband made us try.
- I am the sharpest shooter of my family on Woody's Toy Story Mania ride! 147, 100 points!
- You are never too old to have your photo taken with a Disney Character:
Hey Howdy Hey!