Thursday, 1 April 2010

Not that toilet!

Yesterday I finally broke up for Easter.

So today I changed from "Working Mum" into..........

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

...... "50s Mum"!


Yes, I donned my pinny at 9am and started to clean the house from top to bottom whilst doing four lots of washing. I tidied, cleaned, hoovered, polished, scrubbed, mopped and buffed until the whole house shone. I cooked a nutritious evening meal for when husband arrived home, then put daughter to bed and started on a mountain of ironing whilst catching up on "Desperate Housewives".

Now no one is allowed into the dining room, spare bedroom, study or posh bathroom. Only one toilet is available for use and if anyone makes any mess anywhere - THEY CLEAN IT UP!!

I think after all that effort, it is time for my Easter Holiday to begin:

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Cheers!

12 comments:

Maggie May said...

Don't talk to me about toilets. Sore subject. (Reason described in my latest post.)
Have a very Happy Easter.

Nuts in May

Working Mum said...

Maggie - I'd just read your post before I read your comment. Toilets are a sore point in this house. Our en-suite one won't flush and to get at the cistern we'd have to demolish the whole bathroom. Grrrrrr!

Fab, feisty and fifty... said...

great meez images...fun arent they...

happy easter...


saz x

Suburbia said...

Enjoy!!

Happy Easter hols to you :)

Expat mum said...

I have to go and lie down after reading all that. Very energetic. Well done!

Hullaballoo said...

Working mum: Wow! I am impressed. You deserve to enjoy the fruits of your labour now. Have a great time. What is that cocktail you are drinking btw?

Moannie said...

Happy Easter...sounds as if you deserved a 'waited upon' one. Hope you get it.

Polly said...

Are you ready to go back to work yet??? lol.

Snaffles Mummy said...

Happy Easter.

Bet it feels and smells fab in your house. I have just had a spring cleen and I am now addicted to the smell of Detol.

scaryazeri said...

Oh, I have not been here for a little while, so many changes!
Love the new look! wherever I go these days, everyone is updating their blog and mine is still the same. I have a feeling I must update, no idea how/to what yet. :)
Love the cupcakes. :) Happy Easter.

Iota said...

Hope you are having a Happy Easter!

BNM said...

Leave the toilets alone and come collect your plastic joy award.