Feeling a little bit sorry for myself today.
This morning I woke up with a raging sore throat, a streaming nose and a lot of sneezing. Yuk!
So my list of jobs has been whittled down to what I can do whilst lying on my bed with my new laptop and a telephone.
This seems to consist of:
- Booking daughter's birthday party (a pony riding one, good job I have only one child, or alternatively, bad luck I have a daughter who is pony mad - and no, she won't be getting a real one for her birthday!)
- Then going mad at partydelights.co.uk buying pony themed invitations, napkins, party bags, etc. (Worth it when daughter saw what I'd ordered and called me the "best mummy in the world, ever!" I don't care if it is bribery, she loves me!)
- Then going to Cakes, Cookies and Crafts to order their pony cake tin to make daughter a pony birthday cake (I may regret that one)
- Going on e-bay to leave excellent feedback for the seller who sent me replacement Royal Doulton bowls today (remember husband smashed one at Christmas and the pattern is discontinued; I've bought two replacements just in case)
- Then buying a couple of extra plates and soup bowls for my dinner service from e-bay (just in case husband smashes any more)
- Buying and downloading Chris Evan's Autobiography as an audiobook from Audible
- Buying extra memory cards for the cameras for when we go to Disney
- Ordering mega expensive suitcases from John Lewis with locks that US Immigration can open so that they won't have to break into our suitcases this time. (That's if they let us in at all!)
Amazing how much money you can spend without leaving your bed!