If you haven't read Rosiero's blog, go along and give her your support. The lady is a saint.
Anyway, along with the award I have to tell you seven things about myself. Some of these I have done before, but some readers may not know:
- I have sung with Pavarotti and Jose Carreras (my claims to fame and I'm hanging on to them)
- At school I learned the art of campanology (church bell ringing)
- At university I danced in the university ballroom dancing team - kept this quiet for a long time, but now it's fashionable thanks to 'Strictly Come Dancing'
- I can touch type - much to the annoyance of my two fingered colleagues!
- In times of stress I hide chocolate under my bed- that last time was a bar of Ritter Sport when the electrics went haywire
- I still suffer from travel sickness - at my age!
- I like my books arranged in height order (husband says I have a touch of OCD!):
Now I shall nominate seven other blogs to receive the award and tell us how weird they are:
A working mother's chatter
and 1 more means four
Diary of a Surprise Mum
Ladybird World Mother
Ramblings of a Moo Cow
Scary Azeri in Suburbs
The Wife of Bold
Looking forward to hearing their seven things and feeling that I am not alone in my weirdness!