Saturday, 31 October 2009

Super Grandad!!

You know I wrote a while back about how my parents have more energy than me? While I am flopping into bed at 9.30pm absolutely exhausted they are out dancing until gone midnight?

Well, this time my dad has really gone for it.

Today he will be abseilling down the Cunard Building in Liverpool!

Yes, really!

I thought he was winding me up at first, but no, he's really doing it, for charity.

So if you are in Liverpool today and you see an old bloke dangling off this building:


....... think "that's Working Mum's Dad"!

7 comments:

auntiegwen said...

How cool is your dad !

Working Mum said...

Cool or mental?

Maggie May said...

Phew....... cool AND mental, I think!

Nuts in May

Kelloggsville said...

mentally cool!

The Crap Blog Detective said...

Was he stealing the lead from the roof? Typical Scousers.

Working Mum said...

I've been commented on by the crap blog detective! I'm strangely tickled by that, don't know why.

If my dad suddenly starts flashing the cash I'll know he was after the lead.

Hullaballoo said...

I am impressed, gone are the days when grandads just fell asleep in front of the telly.