Monday, 10 August 2009

More trophies!!

Must be the award season as I've received the following from Maternal Tales and Catharine Withenay:


and this one from (Very) Lost in France:


I should pass them each on to five other blogs, but as I've just spent the last two hours catching up on all the blog reading I missed while I was away, I'm just about blogged out. (I had unfettered access to the laptop because husband is out celebrating City's last season with his mate - Speedway at Belle Vue followed by a curry in Rusholme - you can see why he didn't invite me)

First ten commentors can choose which they want - you're all fabulous!

5 comments:

Mum's the word said...

I shall be across the pond for the next few weeks, with limited computer access, so I know how you feel.
I would be happy to 'take' the 2nd award....not feeling very fabulous at the moment.
Need a boost.
Thank you.
x

The wife of bold said...

Congrats on your trophies!!!! I am very envious of your man free night, mine is tomorrow (he has five aside)...can't wait! His football got cancelled last week and i was devestated as it meant i actually had to spend the evening watching tv and making conversation with him - how awful;)

Ladybird World Mother said...

Oh, unlimited time on the computer. What bliss. I am sitting here knowing I should get on with bath time. Sigh. Better go and do it, and then Husband will get home with supper needs. And then... the list goes on. I need an extra hour or so in the day when I can sit here Undisturbed. Heaven. Well done on those awards.

Catharine Withenay said...

Perhaps the best bit about going on holiday is coming back to read so much of yours! The girl down the road, holiday photos, wedding pics, the Wii Fit exercise night - fantastic!

Clearly don't need the first award but might take the second if have the chance!

[PS: sorry about the cricket...!]

Sass E-mum said...

So if I haven't blogged for ages, I can show up here and grab two (TWO) awards. How cool and cheeky is that.

I won't really post these. I imagine it would cross some bloggy morality line. Great to see are getting trophies.