Sunday, 28 June 2009

5 Reasons not to do a Concert

Last night I had a concert. It's not what you think. Nothing went wrong. I didn't faint, forget my music or fall off the stage. In fact, it went very well and was immensly enjoyable.

Meez 3D avatar avatars games


So, why shouldn't you do a concert?

  1. While you are at the concert your husband will decide to buy a new beach tent for your holidays from the internet.
  2. He will attempt to buy it with your credit card (so that you get the Tesco points)
  3. Not knowing your security password on your credit card, he will accidentally reset it and change it to something else that he immediately forgets.
  4. You will spend 20 minutes today on the phone to Tesco Credit Card explaining what your husband has done.
  5. You will be transferred to the fraud department and spend 20 minutes explaining to them what your husband has done and then allow them to talk you through the process of resetting your password and setting up a separate security account for your husband.

And singing in The Manchester Chorale is supposed to be keeping me sane!



11 comments:

Mrs OMG Pregnant said...

LOL ... men!!!!

Maggie May said...

Oh MY Goodness....... I would KILL him!

Last time I went out to enjoy myself, my husband managed to fuse the house & half the kitchen sockets didn't work after that. On top of that my computer had been left sleeping & didn't take kindly to being shut off without closing down & it was ages before it would agree to go on line again!
Makes me feel we shouldn't go out with out them being baby sat!

Kelloggsville said...

I bet he still can't understand why it is a problem that he did what he did !!!!

Only one thing to say : "MEN" !!

gigi said...

And he thought he was being so helpful, right?

rosiero said...

Oh dear, as soon as your back is turned!! I sympathise as I have been having credit card authentication problems following a fraud to my card.

Tara@Sticky Fingers said...

Oh sheesh! Lets hope those points were worth it!

Expat mum said...

If I'd been your husband - I wouldn't have been around to tell you all of that when you returned. I'm sure I would have run away! So funny!

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Lesson to learn then - but you don't need me to tell you!!!

CJ xx

Michelloui said...

uhmmmmm.... Ive done that with my husband's credit card! (blush) But the difference here is that I sorted it out before he found out!

Suburbia said...

Hee hee, bless!

Iota said...

Hm. That doesn't sound like a list of reasons not to do a concert. It sounds like a reason to keep your cards in your handbag, and take the handbag with you to concerts!