So, why shouldn't you do a concert?
- While you are at the concert your husband will decide to buy a new beach tent for your holidays from the internet.
- He will attempt to buy it with your credit card (so that you get the Tesco points)
- Not knowing your security password on your credit card, he will accidentally reset it and change it to something else that he immediately forgets.
- You will spend 20 minutes today on the phone to Tesco Credit Card explaining what your husband has done.
- You will be transferred to the fraud department and spend 20 minutes explaining to them what your husband has done and then allow them to talk you through the process of resetting your password and setting up a separate security account for your husband.
And singing in The Manchester Chorale is supposed to be keeping me sane!