Sunday, 17 May 2009

TGFT!

Next week we're going to venture south to London. Husband has a meeting there and suggested that, as it is half term, we make it into a family holiday. Good idea. He wrestled with the vagaries of train travel and booked our tickets and I sorted the rest:

I've booked a Hilton Hotel near Hyde Park with Tesco Reward Vouchers, I've got Tesco Days Out Vouchers to go to the Tower of London and I've got Tesco Restaurant Vouchers to eat out in a variety of restaurants. Virtually a free holiday!

Well, almost .........

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

... get the feeling I spend too much here?

12 comments:

mr-stu said...

Tesco....Every little helps!

Mean Mom said...

Sounds like a bargain to me! I keep saying to my husband that we should spend a week in London. There is so much there that we haven't seen. I'm sure that the foreign tourists have seen far more of London than I have.

Maggie May said...

My daughter has had some wonderful trips thanks to Tesco!

Have a great time!

OMG Pregnant said...

Sounds perfect! Dont forget lots of the museums in London are free.... the Natural History Museum for one, and thats great for kids!

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Sounds fabulous! Hope it's wonderful - Just what you deserve :) x

rosiescribble said...

We stayed very near the Hilton Hyde Park this time last year. I can tell you it's absolutely gorgeous. All the hotels in that area are. I've just ordered a batch of restaurant vouchers with my Tesco rewards, they really are treating us well, I suppose they have to really, or we'll all be off to Sainsburys. Enjoy half-term!

Casdok said...

Sounds great! Have the best time!

rosiero said...

The Hilton, eh? You'll be living it up in style. We don't have a Tesco near us, else I would be snapping up those bargains!!

Crystal Jigsaw said...

Tesco used to be my favourite supermarket. They are very in tune with their money off deals aren't they. Have a fab time!

CJ xx

Jacki said...

Hyde Park! I have always wanted to go to Hyde Park.

Sass E-mum said...

I commute past there whenever I'm in London. Can I meet you? Can I? Can I?

Working mum said...

Sass, Tempting, but I think husband would feel a bit left out of the conversation. Next time. WM x