Doctor has given me antibiotics and forbidden me to go to work because of what happened last time (six months of breathing problems).
Husband has forbidden me to go to work because he doesn't want me to be ill next week when we go to London.
Trouble is, the following is going through my head............
- marking is piling up
- running out of stuff I can set the kids to do without a specialist teacher
- colleagues have to cover my lessons
- UCAS references need to be written for the lower sixth
- Common Room meeting after school tomorrow in which I am raising an important point for staff discussion
How about a compromise?
- Pick up the marking today when I pick daughter up
- Sort out some work for next two days while I'm there
- Find out who covered my lessons and send them personal e-mails of thanks
- Write references on laptop at home and e-mail to head of sixth form
- e-mail Common Room Committe and ask them to present my case at the meeting