If you haven't been to Nicol's, pop in. She's a domestic goddess who is truly classy and sophisticated and I get a perverse pleasure in reading her posts about transforming your dining room or organising your undersink cupboard. (I aspire to be Nicol)
Here are the rule for this award:1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
Here goes with ten blogs with an attitude of gratitude:
- Sass e-mum at One Strangely Lush Mother
- Fat, Frumpy and Fifty
- Tawny at I Promise that I will do my best
- Maternal Tales from the South Coast
- Rosie Scribble
- Scrappy Sue at My Home Wellington Town
- Maggie May at Nuts in May
- Scary Azeri in the Suburbs
- Student Mum
So how come I have an attitude of gratitude?
Well, this comes at a very timely point (when a close family member has had a miscarriage) as I have realised that I am sooooooooo grateful that I had no trouble conceiving, a relatively easy pregnancy and eventually (after 20 hours and an emergency caesarean) delivered a beautiful and engaging daughter. I am also grateful for a supportive husband who makes me laugh every day and whose laid back attitude to life is a great antidote to my neuroses!
Oh, and how about this beautiful weather we've got at the moment?
Also, we're off on holiday to London this week and we've just booked our tickets for this:
Life doesn't get better than this.