Monday, 18 May 2009

In Fine Fettle and Fine Voice Again

I've finally been discharged from the chest clinic at hospital. Those breathing problems I had for six months? Post viral. One measly little virus did that to me. For six months I have struggled with breathing, talking, teaching and singing. One measly little virus affected both my job and my hobby. I even missed out on singing in a concert at the Bridgewater Hall compered by John Seargant. Really miffed about that one!

Well, now I'm better and I'm back with a vengeance.

Watch out .....

Mezzo soprano on the loose!


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Catch The Manchester Chorale in concert in Didsbury on June 13th and on BBC Radio 4's Morning Service on 29th June!Align Centre

6 comments:

Suburbia said...

6 months is a very long time to be poorly, so glad you're better.

Jacki said...

SO glad to hear you are finally feeling better!! I will have to check out the chorale.

Mean Mom said...

What a relief! You must be over the moon! Happy singing and beware of viruses!

scaryazeri said...

glad you are better! it is always good to know what it was.

Iota said...

Good news!

Kelloggsville said...

YEY :0)