Friday, 15 May 2009

Photostory Friday - I'd better not start keeping chickens

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


I was sitting on my bed on Sunday doing a bit of sewing. You know, replacing a missing button, mending a tear, sewing in a name tape. Daughter was sitting next to me going through my sewing box. She finds it fascinating.



"Do you need this, mummy?" (seam ripper)

"Yes"

"Do you need this, mummy?" (box of pins)

"No"

"Do you need this, mummy?" (needle case)

"Yes"


I set about mending while we chatted away about this and that.


When I looked up I saw this:


Not sure if it's acupuncture or voodoo!

16 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh my. That is truly 32 flavors of funny! I totally sense a voo-doo artist in your family. :)

The Dotterel said...

That tiger doesn't look well! Whatever it is, it's (not) working.

Maggie May said...

Oh my....... that is funny!
Maybe she will end up doing acupuncture! Maybe she could practice on you! LOL!

kaye said...

well on the bright side, she was entertained while you stitched :) Here’s my photo story happy Friday!

Wayne said...

Sounds like she is a great little helper, I'm not so sure she helped the tiger out to much though lol.

great photo friday

Claire Sutton said...

Looks painful whatever it is!

scrappysue said...

that's funny! at least she was amusing herself!

mr-stu said...

hmmm looks like your daughter is into voodoo!

Kelloggsville said...

that is soooo funny. Where was her head at?! aren't children amazing x

Mean Mom said...

Lol! Poor tiger! I can see where she's coming from, though. There is something very satisfying about pushing pins into a pincushion and I suppose the tiger makes a good one!

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

ROFL!!!! that made me really really laugh...so unexpected then I scrolled down a hoot! really really!

rosiero said...

Ouch!

ModernMom said...

LOL Too cute.
Fell over here courtesy of Kellogsville and just had to leave a comment. Love the way you describe your self and your posts are adorable!

Moannie said...

Definately Acupuncture, though it may take some time bfore the ins and needles disperse.

rosiescribble said...

Oh dear, and he has such a sad look on his face...

Suburbia said...

Ooooh, nasty!