Tuesday, 19 May 2009

flustered@workingmum.com

Nearly half term and finally my exam classes are all on study leave.

So, are the exam pupils out of my hair?

Do I have more time to get on with other work?

Can I finally change my wall displays, update my schemes and develop new resources?

Oh no. Thanks to modern technology, my ex-pupils are e-mailing me every day with questions and queries and requesting appointments to see me!

Don't you just love modern technology?

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

1 comment:

Mean Mom said...

It's tough to get away from everything these days, isn't it? There's just no hiding place. At least email is a bit of an improvement on the mobile phone. Most people don't expect an immediate reply and you can do it when it's convenient. I do commiserate with you and your particular problem, though. It just adds to your workload, from the sound of it!