Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Why I'm playing the lottery this weekend

Okay. This isn't funny anymore. How much more bad stuff can I take? In the last week I've smashed a crystal wine glass, lost the Michael Buble CD I got for Christmas and broken the bedroom blind. However, that's nothing compared to yesterday's bit of bad luck:

Yesterday morning at 7.30am I left the house to drive to work only to find that someone had kicked the hell out of my car round the petrol cap. Obviously trying to steal my petrol.

Aaaarhgh!!!!!!

I phoned the police to report it who told me not to clean the footprints off because they may come and look at them. How will they discover the culprit from the tread of his Nikes?

Phoned the insurance company who will come and take my car away to repair it, but it will cost me the £125 excess.

Aaaargh!!!!!

So, why am I playing the lottery this weekend?

Because my luck has to change!

4 comments:

rosiero said...

Dare is say "Good luck"?!

gigi said...

NNNOOOOOO NOT THE Michael Buble CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is bad luck, we just can't do with out Michael for even one day! Quick, someone get that girl a Michael Buble CD PRONTO!!!

Blue skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face...

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Good, good luck, and so sorry to hear about your car - Not a nice thing to happen - Get yourself a new CD - then you can have it in the car, as well as in the house when it resurfaces (as they always do), and stop drinking wine...

Noooo! Oops, I meant, get a new wine glass... x

Reluctant Housewife said...

That's awful!

I hope you win the lotto.

I came home today to a broken window. Luckily, it was just the outside pane. There was a blue ball sitting in the yard who I think was the culprit. I called the maintenance line and they were here within ten minutes (yay). My neighbour was with them when I opened the front door to let them in. She told me one of her kids broke it by accident. Sorry for the long boring story... It was a surprise to find a broken window.