Friday, 24 April 2009

Too much ice cream?

Like my mum, I am partial to some good quality ice cream. I seem to have passed this on to my daughter who hovers over the premium ice creams in Tesco looking expectantly at "Baked Alaska": vanilla ice cream containing marshmallow swirls and white chocolate polar bears.


"Bohemian Raspberry" is my current favourite.





This morning we were making 'monster faces' using eyes, nose and mouth stickers and drawing on horns, bolts through the neck, etc. After we'd finished colouring in the backgrounds I asked what she was going to call our two monsters. The reply?



"Ben and Jerry"!

5 comments:

Kelloggsville said...

In this neck of the woods I believe it is illegal to use the words "ice-cream, much, too" in the same sentence.

! I think Ben & Jerry sound like perfectly fabulous monsters !

Strictly said...

There's no such thing as too much ice cream, don't be silly. My kids like the Mackies vanilla ice cream, Ben and Jerrys is just for me and hubby! I like Half-baked but Bohemian Raspberry looks yum, will have to look out for it.

Working mum said...

Kellogsville - "too much" was when I overdosed on Haagen Dazs "Baileys" ice cream; I can't drink the drink anymore!

Strictly - Don't Mackies do "Loch Ness Mudster"? Chocolate ice cream with maltesers? I think I know too much about ice cream, don't I?

Maggie May said...

Yes....... I love icecream too! Especially thar kind! Yum!

mr-stu said...

Just give me Cornish ice cream and I am in my element!