- library books due back
- pick up balloons I've ordered for parents' Anniversary do
- buy present for Anniversary (what to buy? what to buy?)
- buy cake for Anniversary
- decorate cake (well, let daughter decorate cake in her own inimitable fashion)
- pursuade daughter to make a card for Anniversary
- take daughter to party 10.30am - 1.30pm (right in the middle of the day!)
- do washing and ironing
- get my concert dress and music ready
- go to concert rehearsal 4pm
- perform in concert at 7.30pm
Bear in mind that husband is at work on Saturday and can't help out.
What is a working mum to do?
If only my Parents weren't having a Ruby Do!