Friday, 20 February 2009

Photostory Friday - The Hairdressers

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Half term - time for a hair cut.

I always have my hair cut in the school holidays. A trim at half terms and highlights in the 'big' holidays.

However, this time I took daughter with me for her first ever proper haircut (I've been attacking her fringe regularly with a pair of sewing scissors, but felt it was time she had it cut straight by a professional)


I think you'll agree we were both in need of a trim:


So we waited our turn:




Daughter was ever so good having her hair washed and then she let the hairdresser do her magic:




Gorgeous!

(And we've been playing with the play doh as well. Can you tell?)


16 comments:

The Dotterel said...

Those blue tints have lasted well, haven't they?

Maggie May said...

Loved this post!
I also wait until the school holidays to have my hair cut!

auntiegwen said...

I love your new do ! My children love making playdoh even now ! can you believe that's still something they'll do happily, make and play with their playdoh

Mean Mom said...

Love the photos! Your hairdresser certainly has a sense of humour. Hmmm... I was thinking about going blue...

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Can you fit me in at 3.00? I'd like the blue highlights too, thanks! So clever... x

rosiero said...

Not sure I like the green bits on the end of the blue, though!

gigi said...

Yes, my dear, loverly!

echoeve said...

this was a fab post. It is cute and funny and just great all around.
the pictures are really nice.

thanks

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

cool photos and great post

Pam Emmons said...

Very cute post. I took my daughter for her first real haircut recently as well! How fun!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I remember those things! They were (and are) classics!

Sorry for signing you into PSF so late but I was gone all AM, you are in now.

Single Parent Dad said...

Me and the boy went for a trim just before half term.

He has become used to getting the chop. Just need to work on myself now!

mommaof4wife2r said...

i really am feeling the playdough fun after seeing your pics. super fun!

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

we did half term hair cut this afternoon as well :-) and re an earlier post my daughter chose frankie & benny's over about 5 other suggestions :-D we had pretty much the same list but have only managed Tatton Park..........
Lesley x

scrappysue said...

very pretty!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Fun post! I have some here that nee a trim!