I'm not averse to a few resolutions, though. Always good to have targets. Hence, here are the resolutions I've made for the members of the Working Mum household:
- Lean over plate!!
- Put one toy away before getting next one out!
- Take off wellies before entering house
- A little less football (ha ha ha ha! worth a try!?)
- Cook dinner for the two of us once a month (ordering a takeaway doesn't count)
- Keep toothpaste inside washbowl (ie not all over worksurface, mirror and window)
- Do more photography
- Keep a full wine rack (was getting dangerously low before Christmas)
- Become a 'yummy mummy' (bit of a tall order, but I can try)
............. Have it all! Obviously!
Happy New Year!