Thursday, 30 October 2008

Meme Time!

Tagged by Fat, Frumpy and Fifty ages ago, but now daughter is away at my parents' I have found time to do it, so here goes:

(A) Four places I go over and over: Work, Tesco, Home, Work, Tesco, Home, ......

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: BangCd, Photobox, PicStop, CDWow: I realise now that I have no friends, only internet shopping!

(C) Four of my favourite places to eat: Anywhere you can use Tesco Deals Vouchers (TGFT)

(D) Four places you'd rather be: The Maldives, Bali, Venice, Rio de Janeiro (been to all four and would love to go back)

(E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Hmmm, don't have much time for TV, love "QI" and "Strictly" is a must!

(F) Four people I think will respond: Soo's stuff, Adventures of the Reluctant Housewife, One Strangely Lush Mother, Moments from Suburbia

Sorry, I'm off to the tip (again) so not bothered with all the linking and tagging palaver, but I'm sure you'll pop in and see yourselves!


3 comments:

blogthatmama said...

My four places are the same as yours - that is work, home, Tesco etc and we've just been to the dump with half of the leaves from the horse chestnut tree, it's a glamorous life!

Suburbia said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I think I've done this one before though, although I doubt anyone would notice!!

Reluctant Housewife said...

Sass E-mum just completed this one.. .And I see you've tagged me, too. Aww... thanks.