Thursday, 28 August 2008

Wrinkles? Moi?

Recently those good people at Nivea offered me a tub of this: For free!

They must think I am a deserving case. After all, I am a working mum with a four year old, a football obsessed husband and a wreck of a house. All that lack of sleep, stress and plaster dust make me a definite wrinkle case!

Anyway, I snatched their hands off (of course) and the tub duly arrived.

After husband had stopped laughing he said, "Just a tub? Didn't they send a bucket?"

Ha ha ha!

So, out went the Clinque and in came the Nivea. I've used it for a couple of weeks now and it is certainly helping to counteract the effects of eight weeks of decorating as my skin feels more hydrated and smoother. Also, it is light with a fresh fragrance and easily absorbed.

Actually, that might be my Chenin Blanc!

* * * * * * * *

If you'd like to try Q10 for yourself, click here.


9 comments:

gigi said...

I went straight off your sight and ordered me some of that wrinkle remover!! I forgot to comment on your blog so I came back!
You inspired me! I think that just soon as my eyes started going bad was when the gray hairs, wiskers and wrinkles showed up :(
Oh my.....

A Confused Take That Fan said...

Are you getting paid by Nivea? If not, you should be!
I will go and get my free tub. The word free always appeals...

Mom/Mum said...

hello - love your blog. I currently have 4 different tubs of anti-wrinkle cream in my bathroom, but weirdly none of them seem to be able to remove the frown lines and crows feet that seem to appear every time one of the boys challenges my mummy-skils. i.e. their every waking moment.
Am going to add yours to my collection!

Maggie May said...

Yes........ I need a bucketful too! I use E40 as I find anything with lanolin brings me out in an itchy rash!

Sair said...

Thanks for the link. Have arranged to have some sent here too.

gigi - grey hairs, whiskers, wrinkles. I've been in denial, I have all three! :-o Now where to get face waxing strips.... hmmmm

Pam said...

I laughed at your blog. If you start using good products early on I'm sure it must make a difference. I love new face creams! They make me feel like I'm being pro-active in my battle with the aging process. I recently won a package of services from a Plastic Surgeon. I get my first treatment of Botox and Restylane on Sept. 10, along with some expensive face creams. I can't wait!!! I will look younger than springtime. Maybe my grandchildren won't recognize me!!!

auntiegwen said...

Ooh, I'm going to get some too. Can this be a regular feature ? I'm not fussy what we get, shoes, handbags, anything really !

cheshire wife said...

Where are the before and after photos?

Adventure Mother said...

Thank you for the link. I can't live without Lush Dream Cream but as it's free....p.s. There is a 50% off voucher on Pizza Hut (not so good for the skin tho' or waistline).