This is what we did:
- husband constructed an obstacle race in the garden for them. Emily ran round while Izzy sat on patio and sulked
- I constructed the farm set for them to play with farm animals. Emily played while Izzy sat on her bed and sulked
- husband played swingball with Emily while Izzy sat on trampoline and sulked
- we all played hide and seek; Izzy hid ........................ and sulked
- husband and I turned the skipping rope for them both, but Izzy sat in football net............... and sulked
- we all played 'Star Wars' with cardboard light sabers until Izzy's broke and then she sulked
Later in the afternoon Emily's mum came to collect her and brought me a bunch of flowers to say 'thank you'.
I said, "You are welcome. Emily was as good as gold. Would you like to swap daughters?"