Sunday, 20 July 2008

The Award Season Continues


It must be the season for it, I've got another award. Yay! From Nicol at Classy and Sophisticated.

The rules are:

1.Put the logo on your blog.
2.Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3.Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4.Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5.Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.


So, my nominations are ones I have found recently and am enjoying:

A Confused Take That Fan
Blog That Mama
Bringing up Charlie
Fat, Frumpy and Fifty
From Dawn till Rusk
Millennium Housewife
Soo's Stuff


Also, Ernest de Cugnac at Rub2neurons has tagged me to mention five other blogs. He put it in a post all about exponential growth which appealed to my inner maths geek. I've picked five I've known a while and still look forward to reading (sorry, I've run out of steam for adding links, but they are on my sidebar).

Adventures of a Reluctant Housewife
Family Affairs
Gone Back South
Mother's Pride
One Strangely Lush Mother

take up the mantle if you wish and keep the exponential growth growing!

8 comments:

blogthatmama said...

Thank you very much working mum, much appreciated. I've got to pimp up my blog and do the blogroll links thing when I get back from the Isle of Wight. So techno terrible though! blogthatmamax

The Dotterel said...

Wow! My first-ever blog award. Thanks! I feel like I should make a speech (but don't worry, I'm not going to). PS: Don't know what the problem with the link is, but if you use my 'other' blog address - the dotterel - people can link back to Charlie. Thanks again, Tim

A Confused Take That Fan said...

OOh thanks so much!! My first award...I will get busy writing my acceptance speech...now please do tell, how does one proudly show off ones award??

Millennium Housewife said...

Thanks WM! My first award, picture me al la Gwynneth in pink flowing tulle, thin (you've got to really want to see it), clutching my award and blubbing like a banshee. MH ps the technology bit is going to take a while...

Working mum said...

If you haven't done this award thing before here's how I do it.

I right click on the award picture and 'save as' into 'my pictures'. You can then upload it to your side bar on your blog as normal using 'add page element' from 'customise' 'layout' and choosing 'picture'. You can also upload it into a post like any other picture using the picture icon. There may be other ways, but this works for me!

Tara@From Dawn Till Rusk said...

Working Mum, thank you so much. I am very honoured and emotional. You've also picked a couple of my favs in there too, so you're clearly a woman with impecable taste!

Suzysoo said...

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, WM!

My first award, wow!

This has been another one of the lovely surprises I've had this last week.

Reluctant Housewife said...

Thanks for the mention!