Thursday, 10 July 2008

And the winner is ...................

Again, like buses you wait for ages then two come along at once.


Firstly, from Mean Moody Middle-aged Mom :


Created by Memoirs of a Mommy I am giving this to anyone who would like it as I think it deserves to be spread around. The rules are you must link to this post to show the origins of the award.

Then, the lovely Nunhead Mum of One gave me the coveted Arte Y Pico Award :


Yay! Love awards!


The rules are:

1) Select five blogs that they consider deserving of the award. Criteria is creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community in any language

2) Include the name of the author and a link to the blog, for each award designated

3) Award winner must display the award graphic and put the name and blog link of the blog author that gave the award

4) Include a link to the "Arte Y Pico" blog, in order to share the origin of the award

So now I have to choose my five, so difficult, so difficult...................

Well, here goes, and I 'm not saying why; if you know them, you'll know why, if you don't, pop in and have a look:

Auntie Gwen of Auntie Gwen's Diary

Her on the Hill at View from the High Peak

Maggie May of Nuts in May

Suburbia of Moments from Suburbia

The Mom Bomb of The Mom Bomb

To all the above - go spread the blogging love!


To those not listed above - do not despair, I plan on giving out a few more of my "Blog of Distinction" awards soon. Well, after all the effort I put in to making it, I can't let it sit on the shelf, can I?

7 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Thank you my lovely, please take this award for yourself too, with love from me. If you wait for me to send it you'll be waiting a long time !! xx

Maggie May said...

Thank you Working Mum! Kind of you!

gigi said...

Congrats to all of you!!

THE MOM BOMB said...

You like me! You really like me! (sobs like Sally Field)

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Well deserved Awards, and isn't it lovely to get two at once? I'm off to read all the others. M xx

HER ON THE HILL said...

Thank you so much Working Mum - I'm deeply flattered. xx

HER ON THE HILL said...

Ps: tho it will take me a while to work out all the links and other complicated stuff entailed - but I'll get there in the end, just be patient with me!

PPs: sorry, too, it has taken me this long to respond - I have been offline since 3rd July with all manner of problems with the internet which have, oh so boringly, been going on since April! Think (HOPE!!!) now finally resolved...