Monday, 26 May 2008

Half Term Projects

It's half term! Wey hey!

So what's the plan?

Get car serviced, go to dentist, get hair done, paint garden fence, plant perennials, plant up MIL's tubs, empty bedroom of furniture, get plumber to remove radiator, get carpet man to measure up, fill and sand bedroom walls, remove old carpet and take to tip, write six standardised tests for year 7, write UCAS references for sixth formers, look at stone samples for patio, defrost freezer, go to Iceland to restock freezer, clean fridge, scrub inside of microwave, take old cot bed to Wood St Mission, have a clear out of daughter's toys.

Have I forgotten anything?

Seem a bit much?


Meez 3D avatar avatars games

No problem for Working Mum!

(Looking a bit smug there in that avatar, but anything that doesn't get done gets pushed into next school holiday so no pressure!)

8 comments:

the mother of this lot said...

You forgot play with daughter!

Frog in the Field said...

Crikey, is that all you'll be doing? It all sounds terribly slack and laid back to me, you should shape up a bit!

Working mum said...

Thanks MOTL - she won't let me forget that one! I jogged around the block with her today while she cycled and then I conned her into helping with the cleaning and gardening! She loves it!

Frog - sorry, I will try harder! How about squeezing in 'making curtains for daughter's playhouse'?

Nunhead Mum of One said...

What are you planting in your MILs tubs? I keep thinking about planting Venus Fly traps for my MIL but I'd never get away with training them to bite her.....

scrappysue said...

you forgot one thing...

take tinme for YOU!!!

the mother of this lot said...

Came back to say thanks for the offer. I'll run it by Fr. J. tomorrow. He'll probably be up for it - we've got the Police Choir coming next month. Although how the hell I'm going to explain it away without any mention of blogs I've yet to work out!

auntiegwen said...

Ah sounds familiar

MamaGeek said...

You so need to take time for you, there is time for blogging, right? :)

Sounds, sadly, familiar!!