Wednesday, 2 April 2008

I would like to thank

Yaay! My first award!!

Thank you to Sass E-Mum of One Strangely Lush Mother for giving me my first blogging award. It is awarded for giving her advance warning of the perils of combining work with motherhood. I don't profess to have any answers, just experiences!

Thank you to Izzy for being the reason I'm a working mum and making the experience so enjoyable. Yo babes!

Thank you to my working mum (a silver surfer!) who makes me believe it is possible.

Thank you to C who started me on this blogging lark (I know you're reading this even though you never comment!). It's been a revelation :)

Thank you to my husband for the use of his laptop (even though he has no idea this blog exists, must get round to telling him..........)

Thank you to my new blogging friends for making me LOL with their tales of motherhood!

I have to finish there as I'm filling up and about to do a Gwynedd (oh, and a little girl needs a bath!) x

5 comments:

SaraLynn said...

Congrats on the award!!! Much deserved!

Anonymous said...

I'm filling up... just remember your friends when the Booker award arrives :)

C

Amanda said...

Congrats. It is well deserved. I can't believe you have already figured out how to put it on your blog. I'm still working on that.

scrappysue said...

well done on the award! loved the 'me time' story - such a hoot.

the mother of this lot said...

Congratulations on your first award! Well done!