Friday, 4 April 2008

Awards


They are like buses, you wait for one for ages and then two come along at the same time!

Many thanks to the Mother of This Lot for my new award for being the sort of blogger that would invite you in for a nice long chat. Of course I would! As long as you ignore the 40 year old axminster in the hall, the ripped wallpaper, plasterwork and wires hanging out of the wall from the rewiring!

I've also discovered (thanks to reluctant housewife) that the Excellent Award originated from Project Mommy (another blog to add to my reading list) and the rules state that you have to pass it on to 10 other bloggers. Ten! All the blogs I know seem to have been given this award already. I'll have to widen my reading list to find more worthy bloggers. Or .......

....having bought Paint Shop Pro myself a long time ago and hardly used it, I could learn how to design my own award a la Fixer and award a brand new one! I'll get onto it when we return from Spaceport.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Spaceport sure looks like fun. I can't wait to see what kind of award you come up with. You are so multi-talented.

SaraLynn said...

you'll have to teach me how to make a new award :)

Have a great weekend!

Reluctant Housewife said...

Hmmm... What's an axminster? Is he dangerous?

Working mum said...

Reluctant - it scares the heck out of me every time I come home! See my post of 23 Feb for a scary picture!