- I can recite the alphabet backwards - don't ask me why
- At school I learned the art of campanology (church bell ringing)
- At university I danced in the university ballroom dancing team (waltz and quickstep) - kept this quiet for a long time, but now it's fashionable thanks to 'Strictly Come Dancing' ('Dancing with the Stars' in America, I think)
- I can touch type - much to the annoyance of my two fingered colleagues
- In times of stress I hide chocolate under my bed- that last time was a box of Toblerone 'One by One' in January when our boiler packed up
- I still suffer from travel sickness - at my age!
- I like my books arranged in height order (husband says I have a touch of OCD!):
Looking at that list now I seem like a real weirdo. Why couldn't it have been 'your 7 greatest achievements'?Now I have to tag seven other people. Seven! How about the blogs I like:
A mother's place is in the wrong
One Strangely Lush Mother
Wife in the North
Apologies if you've already done this one, you're far too busy writing your blogs or you're just far too important!